Ihr Hotel im Herzen von München mit Stil und Persönlichkeit
direct reservation
Our team Joseph and Mary came from Egling in 1950 from the great , still shattered city of Munich , they bought the land in the bombed out Au at Lilienstrasse, the former mills and working-class neighborhood . They built it with their own hands , brick by brick , a house with a floor. When the money ran out , they started out of necessity , rooms for rent and homemade noodles dripping in her " parlor Mariahilf " to sell. The operation went so well that they soon declined on the roof of the house again and a second and a few years later it added a third floor . The little inn was abandoned in 1975. The property is further since then. From very simple rooms , without any comfort and without shower and toilet, was a good and modern hotel continuous operation in one of the best locations in Munich over the years . Since the house is now operated by the second generation , with much love and passion.