We are very pleased that you would like to visit us again and we hope that you have stayed well the exhausting time of the lockdown well.
It goes without saying that we have also taken all legally required precautionary measures to protect you as well as possible.
These are our measures for you:
- We all wear face masks in the prescribed areas.
- Our employees at the reception are separated by a pane of glass.
- We offer you a hand disinfection option at all important points.
- You will receive a disinfectant soap from us free of charge on arrival.
- Wir haben gratis Handdesinfektion zum Mitnehmen.
- Neuralgic points such as door handles are regularly disinfected.
- Your room will be cleaned and disinfected.
- Breakfast is available in the room or TO GO on request
- Contactless check-in possible
- Contactless check-out possible
- Bed linen and towels are washed at 90 degrees and disinfected according to DIN 10524.
- Food is packed individually as well as possible or is prepared individually for you.
We also have a request for you:
- Please do not arrive if you are sick.
- Please wear face masks when entering the hotel. You can remove it in the room or at the table.
- Maintain a minimum distance of 1.5 m.
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water.
- Please understand that our opening times are shortened and that we cannot offer the full breakfast menu.
We thank you and look forward to seeing you!
Your Hotel Mariahilf München
Your room will be ready for you from 2 p.m.
If you want to arrive earlier, that's no problem.
We are there for you from 7 a.m. *
If your room is already available, you can move into it earlier. If not, you can leave your luggage at the hotel.
* Attention: opening times changed during Corona
Our reception is open until 7 p.m. *.
If you arrive later, no problem, we will prepare a late arrival for you.
(until 6 p.m. on the day of arrival).
You will then receive the access information from us.
Your room is available until 11 a.m. on the day of departure.
You can leave your luggage at the hotel free of charge until 6 p.m.
The color of the sticker represents the vehicle's emissions behavior. It decides whether you can enter the environmental zone or not.
In the city center (from Schwabing to Giesing via Westend to Steinhausen) only cars, buses and trucks with a green sticker are allowed to drive.
You can buy a sticker from TÜV before you arrive.
Unfortunately, we do not have our own parking spaces, but you can usually park in public parking lots in front of the hotel or in the surrounding streets with a resident parking permit.
The rental fee for this is € 7.00 per day. We do not accept reservations for the parking permit.
If all parking permits have been issued, there is still the option to take a parking ticket from the machine.
The machine takes cash or you can pay by mobile app:
next parking garage
At Mariahilfplatz, a two-minute walk, there is also a paid parking lot (except during the Auer Dult).
For more information, see the map or the car park website